The Education Audit Division hires accounting students for entry level staff auditor positions.
Staff Auditor Job Description
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a major in accounting
- A minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 in the major course work is strongly desired.
Major Job Duties
Entry level staff auditor is responsible for performing various procedures for financial and compliance audits and reviews. These duties include:
- Performs specific audit procedures or tasks as assigned by the in-charge auditor
- Writes narratives and conclusions based on the findings derived from the audit procedures
- Conducts interviews with client personnel and performs walk-throughs to assist in the evaluation of internal controls
- Obtains prior year working papers, reports, and other documents and materials that are necessary for field work
- Organizes working papers to be used in writing the final audit or review report
- Assists in preparing final drafts of audit and review reports.
To apply, please email your resume and unofficial transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org